- Abstracts will not be accepted unless they are submitted online via the online abstract submission system before 12 midnight on the 19th May 2019. Late abstracts will NOT be accepted. Abstracts submitted by post, fax or email will not be considered.
- All abstracts should be written, submitted and presented in English with a maximum word count of 350 words (not including the abstract title, authors and institutions).
- Authors will be notified in writing by early June 2019 as to whether or not their abstract has been approved by the Abstract Review Committee (ARC). The decision of the ARC is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The presenting author must register for the entire congress prior to submitting the abstract for final acceptance. An abstract presenter may not register as a day delegate. Abstract from non-registered authors will be NOT be considered.
- Abstracts accepted and presented at the congress will be published, subject to editorial review, in the 15th AOCCN 2019 Final Programme.
- Instructions for both platform and poster presentations will be available on the congress website. Authors selected for oral presentations should use Microsoft PowerPoint only (PC Format).
- All correspondence will be sent to the submitting author only. It is the responsibility of the submitting author to forward any relevant correspondence to the presenting author.
- Each author is permitted to present more than one abstract (not including invited lectures).
- For the Young Investigator Award, only original work that has not been published or presented will be considered and the first author should be below 40 years of age.
- Young Investigator Award is only for Malaysia.
Abstract Submission Regulations